Friday, November 23, 2007

Help please!!

Yes, before you even start I KNOW that it's been since July. tons of stuff happening and not all of it good.

But what I need to focus on now is the fact that I am a dumbass..............keep your comments to your self on that please........... and I volunteered our school to host the one act competition in January. Now I have to find judges.

I need 4 judges that feel comfortable grading 6 one acts for an entire day in January. January 12 to be exact........and yes it does pay.

I promise to do a real update on the last 6 months, but this is what I need to focus on right now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

I may not be the best person for it but, I can do it.

23/11/07 12:10 PM  
Blogger Caren Hearne said...

I'll have to have you fill out some paperwork;)

One down!!

23/11/07 4:07 PM  
Blogger The Follow Spot said...

I am in Florida or else you know I would have loved to do it - NOT

Call Kevin Doyle
Call Scott Murphy Neilson

10/12/07 9:42 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

hey it's courtney :)
i could more than likely do it since i've got such advance notice! if you haven't found enough people let me know! sorry i've been out of touch... hope all is well!

20/12/07 8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home