Monday, February 20, 2006

Good Times

So I thought there should be something happy for a change considering I had let myself fall into the teenage philosophical angst trap;) We had the children's show SchoolHouse Rock on Saturday the 18th. It went really well. I'm so proud of the Music Theatre class. They really made huge improvements in the last few weeks. Having Old Bridge elementary come last Wed. to see them helped immensely. And a parent form McCauliffe elementary school wants to see about us coming to do the show for their kids. Hurrah!!!!!!! Just what I was hoping for, a chance for these kids to "tour" the show a little.
And I'm enjoying being busy because things are going relatively well. Oz rehearsals are moving along and we've been doing rehearsals for the dinner fundraiser music revue thingy. the students I chose for that are the perfect combination for this type of thing. They really seem to be having a great time with it. And they think it's really neat to be doing the same thing that I'm doing. whatever makes them happy I guess;)
Day off today, presidents day. Catch up on some work here and there and try to go out and have a little fun with friends. Life is good, and worth the philosophical angst.

2 Comments:

Blogger Antonio said...

Laugh, Laff, LAF ROCKS!

20/2/06 11:26 AM  
Blogger Ryan Dean said...

Laugh, Laff, LAF--

Love, Luv, amore it!

20/2/06 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home