Tuesday, March 11, 2008

SPRING BREAK!!

So in 3 days I will be on a plane for London. I am very excited and only a little concerned about having to be responsible for so many people. As long as no one gets hurt I should be ok. And frankly, if they get hurt or arrested, it's probably going to be their own fault.

I am turning in my notice today at school. And then I'm taking the next three days off. I'm going to wait to tell the students until after spring break.

Rehearsal for Drood is going..... ok. I wish there was more time. But they are all working very hard. I'm starting to get a little worried about costumes. We never seem to be able to dress the boys.

I'm trying to scope out an evening for the next Killer Bunnies night. Suggestions are welcome!

5 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

The ides of March seems fitting!

11/3/08 9:16 AM  
Blogger Jim Lawson said...

Killer Bunnies, YEA!!!

12/3/08 7:22 AM  
Blogger Brandon said...

And why wasn't any invited to help chaperon those kids in London? I would offered my help.

12/3/08 7:58 AM  
Blogger Krissy Doyle said...

Have a great trip!

12/3/08 8:16 AM  
Blogger Krissy Doyle said...

I am sure you are back from London by now. Get those pictures up gal!

26/3/08 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home