Sunday, April 06, 2008

THE Game!


So there we were!! Finally!! I still can't believe we got to go. It was quite a spectacle.



The new gazillion million mega pixel jumbo tron tv HD thingy screen!




The local National Guard brought out 2 flags and the place was jammed!
It was quite a night people!!


It also was crazy where the food was concerned. Take a look at the lines for food!! This was ridiculous. Bud and I waited in line for 2 hot dogs and some fries for 40 minutes. We missed 2 and a half innings. It was NUTS!! And they don't have the game sound coming through the speakers in the concourse. So we didn't even know what was going on. I HOPE they fix that before the next game. UGH, what a nightmare!


Again the big tv........ and I didn't realize the picture was what I was taking til I got it home. Look who's watering the infield. It really must be that easy;)



I did get pics of the Pres throwing out the first pitch, but they came out all fuzzy. I even used the right setting and everything. Oh well. The park is really beautiful and I can't wait to go to many a game this summer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim Lawson said...

If you zoom in on the 4th pic with the flags you can see me and Doug Osborn under the screen. The night was fantastic, wasn't it? I agree about the lines, hopefully they'll work on it. I'm heading to tonight's game (got lucky with a set of season tickets)so I'll see if there are any improvements. I also would suggest that they make the menu writing larger because the lines were so long you couldn't even read what they were serving until you got up close.

9/4/08 6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home