Sunday, March 12, 2006

encore


There is nothing finer than dinner with friends and then a silly, laugh outloud, cut up rehearsal. I have the best friends anyone could ever ask for and they are truly what makes life worth being around for. I wouldn't trade them for anything, even if Mark is annoying sometimes with that damn camera;)

The Encore show and the people I get to work with help make the rest of what I do during the day seem pretty small in comparison. The previous ranting posting still bothers me, but it will all shake out the way it's going to and I can't change that. But It's all good.

thank you my friends!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

I think I'm going to cry, wait you are talking about me? Yes, of course you are, silly me! I am crying now, I have to go and get a tissue!

2/4/06 8:50 AM  
Blogger Caren said...

You are a goof!

2/4/06 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home