Saturday, April 29, 2006

I got..............

Nothin' . No seriously, I have nothing. My life is taken up with school and Encore. When I got up this morning I couldn't believe that I had 2 full days with no school work or other obligations facing me. That hasn't happened in weeks. Months maybe. I wasn't sure what to do with myself. I checked email, watched the news, and then decided to do the grocery shopping. UGH! finally came home after an hour and half and even got challenged by the check out babe about 2 of my coupons. It wasn't pretty.

Then came home ate lunch, and then proceeded to sit on my deck in the sun with a book and escape for almost 3 hours. DEE lightful. Bud cut the grass and watered things and then turned on the baseball game. The Nats lost again. Stupid mistakes. Oh well, the Mets are still in first place. That's good. I think we are going to try and go to the Nats game on June 10, it's Chad Cordero bobble head nite for the first 15thousand patrons. Bud wants a bobblehead................. that sooooo doesn't sound right:)

This is Chad Cordero. He broke the record last season for most saves. He's a pitcher in case you didn't know that;)

So I guess I'm going to try and get us tickets. It's always a crap shoot at RFK. I'm not prepared to spend $105 a ticket for baseball to sit in the sections behind home plate. But I do like to sit a little closer to the field. I think there are seats along the firstbase line we might go for. There are also seats available in the mezzanine near the press boxes. those can't be bad seats, can they? No chance of catchin a foul ball tho. I like going to baseball games. It's fun. They play the Phillies on June 10th and if things keep going the way they have been, then maybe the Nats will win. The Phillies couldn't be worse I don't think. Well, maybe if I was on the team they could be, but seriously, they're really bad this year.

Tomorrow I think I may go with Bud and a couple of others for a hike. It's supposed to be a nice day, and I do enjoy being outside in the sunshine.

Ok friends, I guess that's it. Boring. Nice to relax a little tho. I don't get to sit and read much anymore just for fun. all the reading I do lately is scripts and scores ............. and the kids journals. OY! There's some fun. I have that to look forward to on Monday, a huge stack of journals to read. Ah the teenage angst of it all! And this coming week is also rehearsals afterschool for the dance concert. I'll be hanging out helping the student designing the lights and working with the stage manager and sound op. Good times. That reminds me, I need to go to Lowe's so I can buy the materials to make a couple of new lighting trees. We need more side light. We need a lot more than that, but that I can at least make happen. I hope. Have a good week all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home